A Unique Hybrid Design with Thin Face, High COR Performance and a Unique Soft Stainless Steel Hosel for a Wide Range of Lie and Face Angle Fitting Options.
Price including fitting Wishon Graphite shaft and Tour Velvet grip £149.
- Thin, High COR, High Strength HS350 Steel Alloy Face offers higher ball speed for more distance in a hybrid head design. Few companies can offer a high COR design in a hybrid.
- Unique 304 Stainless Steel Hosel allows for much greater ease in bending lie and face angle to broaden custom fitting options (±4°).
- Split Level, Narrowed Sole Width to reduce sole to turf contact for more solid shotmaking from fairway or rough conditions.
- 775HS Face Progression is in between that of an Iron and Fairway Wood to enable golfers to play the 775HS with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
- Available in RH in #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, LH in #3.
318RS HYBRID IRONS
Twin Rail sole design enhances a smooth travel through tall grass and Bermuda type grasses while maintaining completely normal performance on short fairway turf
Special custom heat treatment process enables the 431 stainless steel face to be made thinner to increase smash factor for more distance beyond what is normal for cast hybrid head designs
Increased body weight at the rear of the head combines with the heavy Rail sole construction to create a lower/more rear Center of Gravity for higher launch and softer landing on the greens
Face Progression is in between a fairway wood and iron to offer a very pleasing look behind the ball
Twin Weight Bores allow a maximum addition of 18g to the head to offer custom assembly to a very wide range of swingweights (MOI) with different shaft weights and grip weights
0.335″ parallel bore diameter design to match with any of Wishon Golf’s S2S Black, White or Blue Hybrid shaft designs
Price including Wishon shaft £129
771CSI Carbon Steel Irons
Thin Face, High COR, Variable Thickness Face in a Carbon Steel Body for the most distance and forgiveness in a super game improvement iron.
Wide Range in Lie and Loft Bending for Custom Fitting.
Price including fitting with Wishon Steel shaft and Tour Velvet grip £100.
- High 0.830 COR face design offers the most distance for all golfers.
- CNC Machined Variable Thickness Face delivers superb off-center hit forgiveness.
- Head body material is 1020C carbon steel to allow clubmakers to perform a wide range in loft and lie bending – previously all high COR thin face designs had to be mounted in a 17-4 stainless body, which limited loft and lie fitting options.
- Conventional Head Size and Shape means a wider range of golfers will like the 771CSI design.
- Fully Radiused Sole Design with Rounded Leading Edge offers golfers the best playability from all types of grass as well as from the rough.
- Available in RH & LH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, (AW RH only) in bright satin NiCr electroplated finish
Ok, the honeymoon is over with my Wishon Golf clubs — they are still fabulous! I never thought I would put the 560MC irons in the backup bag, but the 771 irons are money. The turf interaction and forgiveness are outstanding. Pretty sure I didn’t develop a better swing in the past two months, but the shots I have hit with these are leaving me with a lot more birdie putts or a chip from around the green.
STERLING IRONS® Single length irons set
A Unique Set Design to be Built to One Length for all Clubs to Deliver a Perfect Match of all Elements of Swing Feel for shot consistency.
Price including fitting with Wishon steel shaft and Tour Velvet grip £100 for irons. £129 for hybrids with Wishon graphite shafts
- Single length construction ensures all possible elements of swing feel are identical for each club in the set – same MOI, same total weight, same headweight, same balance point –
to offer the chance for improved shot consistency.
- Identical length and lie allow the golfer to use the same stance, same posture, same swing plane forimproved shot consistency.
- Optional high COR #5 hybrid with high COR #4, 5, 6, and 7 irons off er proper distance for the low loft clubs at the shorter single length. Other single length sets may lose distance with the low loft clubs.
- Conventional cast carbon steel in the #8 to gap wedge with 5* loft increments blend with the high COR design of the low loft clubheads to off er proper distance gaps and proper
distance with the high loft clubs. Other single length sets may generate too much distance with the high loft clubs.
- Available in a #5 hybrid or #5 iron to match the player’s desire and ability, with #6 to 9, PW and Gap Wedge and Sand Wedge.
- Sterling Irons® Single Length clubs can be built to 36.5”, 36.75 or 37” length for each club as fit by the Clubmaker for the golfer’s comfort and preference. Contrasts with most other single length sets being created for a 37.5” length – which can generate too much distance with the high loft irons.
- Intended to be custom fit with any Wishon Golf S2S iron shaft model and flex to meet the swing speed, transition/tempo and release point of the golfer.
- Sterling Irons® hybrid uses standard iron shaft (.370)
- The #4 iron should only be used by golfers with a #5 iron clubhead speed of 85mph or higher to be able to make the club generate the proper trajectory and height to be able to carry the ball further than the #5 iron.
- Available in RH (#5 Hybrid, 4-9, PW, GW, SW) & LH (5-SW); New Blade Wedges (LW, SW) available in RH only.
For complete information on the technical benefits of single length set construction, we offer this complete Q&A about single length iron set technology.
565MC Forged irons
Forged Carbon Steel + CNC Machined Deep Back Cavity for the Highest MOI in a True Forged Iron Design.
Price including fitting with Wishon Steel shaft and Tour Velvet grip £100.
- Wishon Golf’s 2nd Generation 560 Series Forged Iron adds a more Solid On-Center Feel to the Best Off-Center Forgiveness in a Forged Carbon Steel Iron.
- New Center Cavity Half-Moon Weighting Increases On-Center Impact Feel While Offering a Very Slight Increase in Shot Trajectory.
- Low-Off set Design Also Features a Slightly Thinner Top Line than the Original 560MC.
- Completely CNC Machined Back Cavity Ensures Precise CG Position for Each Head Number with a Beautiful Cosmetic Appearance.
- Fully Radiused Tour Grind Type Sole Design – This is a Model for Scratch to Middle Handicap Players.
- Double Nickel Chrome Pearl Plated Finish with Glass Bead Blast Highlights – CNC Machined Scorelines Within 2010 USGA Rule Guidelines.
575MMC Forged irons
Player’s cavity design in a Traditional Profile.
With high MOI and leading and trailing edge beveled sole.
Price including fitting Wishon Steel shaft and Tour Velvet grip £100.
- TWGT Designed the First Forged Iron Created by CNC Machining – the 575MMC machined muscle cavity irons take the precision of a CNC Machined forged iron to a higher level.
- Mixed Muscleback and Cavity Back Forged Design created for better players who prefer a more compact profile
- Cavity Back in the Long and Mid Irons for moderate off-center hie forgiveness with blade muscleback design in the short irons.
- Progressive Weight Design extends throughout the full set – the CNC Machined cavity on the #3 to 7 irons gradually moves weight from a low to mid cavit y level. The CNC Machined muscleback progresses the back weight from mid to higher.
- The 575MMC #8-Wedges are First CNC Machined Muscleback Irons ever created in the industry for precision in CG and weight distribution.
- CNC Machining Pattern Technology results in a beautiful milled surface texture. 575MMC available in RH in cavity back #3 – #7 with muscleback #8 – Wedges.
WISHON 979PC IRONS
Game improvement investment cast stainless steel iron design with progressive blade height, and a semi-wide sole iron.
- Progressive blade height design graduates through the set from semi-shallow on the long irons to conventional blade height on the short irons to position the CG low on the lower loft irons but conventional on the higher loft irons
- Semi-wide, symmetrical width sole design with face-to-back sole radius and blunt leading edge achieves clean, solid contact through all grass/turf conditions
- Undercut back cavity combines with semi-wide sole to keep CG lower for more game improvement launch angle assistance
- Twin Weight Bores allow for a maximum headweight addition of 15g to satisfy any combination of custom length and shaft weight fitting considerations
- Precision investment cast from 431 stainless steel for ease in loft/lie bending, finished in a bright satin finish with attractive cosmetic highlights. Available in RH in #4-PW, AW, SW and in LH in #4-PW
Price £70 including Wishon Steel shaft and Tour Velvet grip.
PRICE AND PERFORMANCE PLEDGE
Alex is so confident that you will be happy with the performance of your golf clubs fitted by him, that he pledges:
- if in the first two months you are not happy with the clubs fitted and built by Alex, he will re-adjust the clubs or rebuild the clubs without charge.
- to match the price of any other authorised Wishon fitter in the UK.
I’d love to hear from you!
Alex Robertson Custom Fit
St Andrews, 3 Bishopfield Road, Dornoch, IV25 3LJ Scotland
Phone 01334 871344 Mobile 07500 818141
Alex Custom Fit
3 Bishopfield Road
m 07500 81841
t 01862 811460